It’s just been a just month since I started this blog but I have my CBSE exams starting from 4th May so I gotta take a break since I am already hooked to WordPress!! So I gotta go! Not even a month left but there is a lot to prepare!!
The results from these exams would be one of the most important criteria in my life.
The presure is from everywhere! I don’t think I am quite stressed but I am just scared of the uncertainty and also I am not fully prepared as well.
I think I’ll have to study the whole the month like mad men to get some decent percentage. It’s important to get into a good University, and if I don’t get a admission in “good” University, then, baaaammm!! I amma be in an existential crisis (I already am though)
You might occasionally find me reading your posts (cause they are amazing, so, why not) but I don’t think I’ll be able to post anything as such. I think I might write about my on going condition in the between these months but again those posts are gonna be quite weird😅
By the way, I am currently in 12th standard, I think in other parts it’s called senior high school or high school or junior high school, I don’t have any idea.
And my subjects are-
- English – that’s manageable
- Business studies– it’s a lot of theory!
- Economics– one book is interesting and other is again theory!
- Accounts – trust me I have improved a lot in this one. I used to hate this subject till last year but I pulled up my socks this time!!😁
- Mathematics – I used to love maths. But it’s great as long as you continue with the practise. Once you stop, it’s gonna get on your nerves. And I stopped… So yeah.. I am having troubles now.
I don’t think any of you wanted to know my subjects but I just wanted to mention😅
Anyways, I hope to see you all again soon. I promise I’ll be back (beause I kinda like reading and writing blogs)
Till then.. take care, stay safe (pandemic is not over yet) and keep writing!!Au Revoir!!
LOVE LOVE ❤️